Monday, January 01, 2007

A new year, a new start

This is the year of organization for me. I will have to get organized as this year is starting out very busy. Work is going to be crazy for the first three months for the merchandizing. And I will be busy in the alteration business for most of the year. That's good cause I'm tired of struggling financially.

One of the ways I am getting organized is to list my UFO's. (We won't even get into the length of the list, Psst, 27) This is a personal challenge and contest issued on the FGM yahoo group. So, even if I don't win a prize in the end, I will be winning by finishing projects. And the people who will recieve the finished quilts will also win.

I am going to rearrange my sewing studio. This will make things flow more smoothly. Right now I find myself running in circle, literally, as my sewing table and cutting table are facing each other & I end up circling the table numerous times if I have a forgetful day. One of these days, if I'm feeling brave, I'll post the before and definitely the after photos.

I think that's it for today. Take care, Cory

No comments: