Tuesday, July 17, 2007

VIP Mail




I felt so important yesterday morning when the mail man delivered this well before his normal delivery time.



Let's ignore the fact that I was standing on the curb, barefooted, hosing out the cooler. Not the most attractive pose. Thank goodness nobody had a camera! :-)

This is what was in it.

This are for two quilts for Quilts of Valor sent to me by Debra Spincic. You can visit her blog here and click on the link for Quilts of Valor on the right side. http://debraspincicdesignstudio.blogspot.com/

Quilts of Valor is an organization that gives quilts to wounded veterans of our armed forces. This is just one of the small things we can do for the men and women who put their lives on the line every day for us.

When the tops are pieced, I will be sending them to Deb Geyer at http://debgeyer.wordpress.com/ She will be longarm quilting them.

I will post pics when the tops are ready for quilting.

P.S. Did you notice the peaches on the table in the pics? We got them from a friend at church and now I think I need to make a pie or cobbler.

Until next time, take care and God bless, Cory

No comments: