Sunday, July 22, 2007

Mom's Quilts, Part 2
















These two quilts are on the bed in the third bedroom. This is the room where my sister stays. There are two quilts on most of the beds, not because we are cold but because Mom is a very prolific quilter and she is running out of room to store them. :-) These are both Drunkard's Path and they both look so different due to fabric choices and layout. They are both wonderful.


This quilt was made using the leftovers from a challenge Mom and I did. I bought a half yard of each of the brights and cut them into fat quarters and sent Mom one set. I got the quilt she made and I gave her the one I made. This one is similar to the first one she made. When I unpack it, I will post pics of it. The interesting thing was we both did pinwheels for our challenge quilts.







This is Mom's interpretation of her aunt's drawing of the Pearson farm where her father and aunts grew up.
Hope you all have enjoyed Mom's quilts. I enjoyed sharing them with you.
Take care and God bless

No comments: