Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday "FAT"

I belong to FiberArtTraders, which is a yahoo group. The 23rd was the groups 2nd birthday. I small group of us got together and created a book of Quilted Journal Pages for listmom Normajean. She is the best Listmom ever. I know, I'm biased in this opinion. She keeps things creative and inspiring and feeling like family.



This is the page I made. The hearts are recyled from another project and the machine buttonhole stitch is one of NJ's favorite elements. I wrote "You are the inspiration that fuels us, you are the glue that holds us together, and you are the support that keeps us going. I turned it over to decide on a backing and liked the look of the chocolate stitching against the white felt so I left is unbacked.

This page came together very quckly and naturally once inspiration struck. I am very happy with the results.

No comments: