Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Local Celebrities!

These two were recently featured on Good Day Sacramento, the local morning news program. It was fun seeing them on t.v.

We see these two bulls on our way to church every Sunday and Wednesday. The kids still check on them every time we pass by and occasionally people pull over to look or to take pictures, just like we did. I feel luck to have gotten a picture so close because they are normally along the back fence of the pasture. The owner told the reporter that they don't like people so they stay away most of the time. Right after I took this picture, this bull moved behind the other one so we couldn't see him. I guess they are camera shy. :-)

This picture was taken in October and their horns are even bigger now. I'll have to take an updated picture soon.

Take care and God bless, Cory

3 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I don't know how they can hold their heads up. Wow!

Unknown said...

Hi Cory,

Hey, did I know you lived near Sacramento? My inlaws live there. We will be heading to Santa Cruz in the late summer for a week with them.

Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by my place. I always love your insights. You are wise and filled with the love of Christ. I am blessed every time you write. Love you.

Unknown said...

Hi Cory,

Stopping back in to say hello and thank you so much for adding to my discussion over at SUM.

You are priceless and I treasure you. Have a fantastic weekend. Love and hugs, Lynn