Monday, August 13, 2007

4 Generations

I was reading Leanne's post about 4 generations of first born daughters at http://leanneshouse.typepad.com/leanneshouse/ She is the third of four generations of first born daughters just as I am. That means first born child and daughter.
Here is a pic of Me, Grandma, my daughter and Mom. This was taken in 86 or 87 and the little one in blue is now 24. We have taken lots of 4 generation pic like this over the years and this was the only one I could find quickly this morning so it will have to do. Nearly ever time we got together, we were posing for these 4 generation pics. When I find more, I'll post them as well.
This makes me wonder how common or how rare is 4 generations of first born same gender.
Hope you enjoyed this little walk down memory lane with me. Take care and God bless.

No comments: